1. Low temperature drying and insecticide, thorough sterilization, can reach commercial sterility;
2. Moth-proof, mildew-proof, and extended storage period. Microwaves can penetrate the inside of buckwheat husks, and the parasite eggs in buckwheat husks are quickly killed to achieve the functions of preventing moth, mildew, and extending the shelf life.
3. Energy saving. The utilization rate of microwave as energy can reach more than 75%, which is 25% lower than the energy consumption of traditional insecticidal equipment.
4. Easy operation and save manpower. Utilize the principle of microwave to open and use, easy operation, convenient management, reduce labor intensity and save manpower.
5. Safety, health and environmental protection. Microwave treatment of buckwheat hulls is noiseless, and it does not cause the "three wastes" problem.
6. Oat microwave drying dryer can also be used for oat drying, oatmeal ripening, baking, inactivation and other processes.